How to check Fixed Wireless coverage in your area
Our LTE packages are only available in areas that have coverage from one of our LTE partners. Some areas have multiple providers, resulting in more choice and flexibility for you.
- Go to the Pure LTE page.
- Enter the address where you’d use the LTE connection to check the LTE Coverage Map.
- Select the correct address from the drop-down options.
- Select the ‘Check Coverage’ button.
- A pop-up map will appear, confirm the location is correct and click on the ‘Check Coverage’ button.
- If Pure LTE is available in your area, a choice of providers or just one, depending on coverage will appear.
- Select your prefered provider and continue the signup and select ‘Next’.
If you need assistance with How to sign up for Fixed Wireless, please read our Help Centre article for further guidance.
- How to check Fixed Wireless Coverage