How to reset your VoIP account password
For security purposes, you may find you need to reset the password of your Pure VoIP account. Remember you will need to sign in again on all the VoIP devices that have access to the VoIP account when the password is changed.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Pure VoIP’ tab.
- Select the VoIP package you wish to edit on the right-hand side.
- Select ‘Configuration’ on the overview page.
- Select ‘Access Details’ on the VoIP configuration page.
- Select the ‘Reset Password’ button on the right-hand side to continue.
- Select ‘Reset Password’ to update your access details.
- In the pop-up window, be sure to copy your newly generated password and keep it safe
- Click ‘Okay’.
- Your new VoIP access password will be reset and emailed to your primary email address.
You will need to reconfigure any VoIP devices that you have signed in on with the new access details.
If you would like to know How to Setup Yealink SIP-T40G VoIP Phone read our Help Centre article for assistance.