How to reset your VoIP account password
For security purposes, you may find you need to reset the password of your Pure VoIP account. Remember you will need to sign in again on all the VoIP devices that have access to the VoIP account when the password is changed.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Pure VoIP’ tab.
- Select the VoIP package you wish to edit on the right-hand side.
- Select on the ‘Access Details’ button on the overview page.
- Your VoIP username (number) will be displayed, select the ‘Reset Password’ button to continue.
- Your new VoIP access password will be reset and emailed to you.
You will need to reconfigure any VoIP devices that you have signed in on with the new access details.
If you would like to know How to Setup Yealink SIP-T40G VoIP Phone read our Help Centre article for assistance.