How to sign up for Fibre via ClientZone
You can sign up for Afrihost Fibre in ClientZone, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to ClientZone.
- Log in using your ClientZone credentials.
- Select the ‘Connectivity’ tab.
- Select ‘Sign up a New Connectivity Package’, on the bottom left-hand side.
- Select ‘Fibre’.
- Select ‘Fibre’ as the new package you wish to sign up for.
- The order form will open, select ‘Pure Fibre’.
- Select ‘Pure Fibre’ again.
- You will be asked to check the fibre availability in your area,
- Enter your address in the search bar and select the correct address from the drop-down options.
- Confirm the pin is located at the correct address and select ‘Continue’.
- Complete the Fibre Line Location details for your installation.
- Select the ‘Location Type’ from the drop-down options and complete the address information accurately.
- Under ‘Order Type’ select ‘New Installation’ or ‘Migrate my existing Fibre line’.
New Installation - There is no fibre line infrastructure installed at the premises.
Migrate my existing fibre line - There is a fibre line & ONT/CPE already installed at the premises and you want your line with Afrihost.’
- Click ‘Next Step’.
- Select your desired Fibre provider as well as the package speed.
- Click ‘Next Step’.
- Afrihost will supply you with a Wi-Fi Fibre router as part of your order. Select ‘Yes I need Wi-Fi’ if you require a new fibre router or ‘No Thanks, I have my own’.
- If you selected ‘Yes I need Wi-Fi’ You will be asked to configure your new router. Once done, click on ‘Add Details’.
- Finally, you’ll be taken to your Shopping Cart. Confirm the items in the cart are correct and click on ‘Checkout’ to complete the order.
When signing up ensure the street address is correct. Give the address that can be found on your municipal bill. Especially if residing in an estate or complex. You can add your plot ERF number in the notes section if you know it and anything else that will help installers identify your property, for example: gate, house colour, objects outside to identify the property.