How to sign up for Pure DSL via afrihost.com
- Enter the street address to check Pure DSL coverage, select the correct address from the drop-down options.
- Click the ‘Check Coverage’ button.
- Confirm the address is correct and select ‘Next’.
- Select the speed package you want and click, ‘Next’.
Enter the DSL Line location details.
- Select your DSL line location type from the drop-down options and confirm the details are correct.
- Under Installation Details, select the Order Type.
- Enter your contact details.
- Click ‘Next Step’ to continue.
- Confirm your package selection and click ‘Next Step’.
- Select if you would like a DSL router added to your order. Select ‘Yes I need a router’ or ‘No, I have my own’.
- If you selected ‘Yes’, You’ll be asked to choose your new router.
- Select the ADSL router or the VDSL router for the 20Mbps or 40Mbps speed packages.
- Select ‘Next’.
Read our article to know more about the difference between ADSL and VDSL connection.
- You will then be taken to the shopping cart. Confirm your order and select “Checkout’.
- Follow the payment and delivery prompts from there.
If you are unsure of What you need to get a Pure DSL connection, this article will help you with everything you need to know.