# Get Sorted
or browse the Help Centre by category
How to update your email account size in Cpanel
Follow the steps below to update your email account size in cPanel:
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Select your domain name in the right-hand list.
- Click on the ‘Manage Email’ button.
Cpanel will load.
- Under the 'Email' section, select 'Email Accounts'.
- Select ‘Manage’ under the relevant email account on the right-hand side.
- Under Storage, you can change the Allocated storage space from the dropdown and select your preferred account size or select unlimited.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Update Email Settings’ to save your changes.
If you set the e-mail package size to unlimited, it will be unlimited to your PACKAGE disk quota.
Increase Package Size.
If you need to upgrade your hosting package, follow these easy steps on How to change to another Hosting package for assistance.
Update email account size in CWP.
If you would like to know How to update your email account size in CwP, please read our Help Centre article for further assistance.
The changes will take effect immediately.
Was this article helpful?