How to cancel your services
Important: Any cancellations done before the 15th of the month will take effect at the end of that month.
Cancellations done after the 15th of the month will then only be effective from the end of the following month.
Services cannot be cancelled if there are any outstanding balances on the account. The account must be settled first.
All cancellations are submitted through ClientZone.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the category (Connectivity/ Mobile/ Hosting) under which the product you want to cancel falls.
- Select the package you want to cancel from the list on the right-hand side.
- Click on the ‘Edit Package’ button.
- Under the ‘Cancel this Service’ section, complete the form if required.
- Click on ‘Cancel this Service’ to confirm your cancellation.
Cancelling Hosting Services
If you cancelling a hosting service, please make sure that you have all the backups that you need. Once the cancellation goes through all your content and mails will be deleted. DNS for all the domains will also be removed.
Cancelling a DSL Line
If you are cancelling a DSL line, please note that your DSL line service will be transferred back to Telkom. Telkom will bill you for the DSL line rental - if you do not want the line anymore, you will have to cancel the DSL line with Telkom directly.
You will be disconnected from your DSL connectivity account on the last day of the month at 23:59:59.
Package Changes. You will not be able to make any package changes during the billing run period. Afrihost monthly billing runs from the 22nd to the 5th. Any changes done during the billing run will only take effect at the end of the following month.