How to cancel your DSL data package in ClientZone
Follow the steps below to cancel your DSL data service in ClientZone.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Connectivity’ tab.
- Select the DSL package you want to change.
- Click on the ‘Edit Package’ button.
- Now click on the ‘Cancel this Service’ button.
- Complete the form and click on ‘Cancel this Service’ to confirm your cancellation.
Important: Any cancellations done before the 15th of the month will take effect at the end of that month.
Cancellations done after the 15th of the month will then only be effective from the end of the following month.
Services cannot be cancelled if there are any outstanding balances on the account. The account must be settled first.
Do I need to cancel my Telkom line? You may be wondering How to cancel your ADSL line, this can easily be done in ClientZone.