You can temporarily ‘Pause’ your account for up to 6 full months. You can schedule a payment/service holiday from any point in the next month onwards - since you’ve already paid for this month. Perfect for when you’re going on holiday for a few weeks!
Follow the steps below to pause your DSL services in ClientZone.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Connectivity’ tab.
- Select the DSL package you want to change.
- Click on the ‘Edit Package’ button.
- Now click on the ‘Pause this Service’ button.
- Select your start and end date, as well as the reason for the service pause.
- Click on ‘Pause this Service’ to confirm.