How to reactivate your DSL line
How to reactive a DSL account that has been cancelled or migrated.
- Sign up your DSL line.
- Select the line package you want.
- You will be directed to the Afrihost order form, confirm your line speed selection and click ‘Next Step’.
- Select your line location. You can add the line to a new location or select an existing location.
- Enter the Line Details and under Order Type select ‘Transfer DSL line’.
- Complete your line details and click on ‘Next Step’ to continue.
- Double-check your order details and click on ‘Checkout’ to confirm your purchase.
Set up your ADSL connection. Read the article to find out How to set up an ADSL router connection.