How to sign up for Pure DSL via the Afrihost Order Form
Sign up for a Pure DSL line via the Order Form
- Enter your address to check the Pure DSL coverage in your area, select the correct address from the drop-down menu options.
- Confirm the address is correct and select ‘Continue’.
Enter the DSL Line location details.
- Select your DSL line location type from the drop-down options and confirm the details are correct.
- Under Installation Details, select the Order Type.
- Enter your contact details.
- Click ‘Next Step’ to continue.
- Choose your preferred Pure DSL line speed and click ‘Next Step’.
What is Pro-Rata? Read our article for more information on how the pro-rata discount works.
- Select if you would like a DSL router added to your order. Select ‘Yes I need a router’ or ‘No, I have my own’.
- If you selected ‘Yes’, You’ll be asked to select your new router.
- Be sure to select the ADSL router or the VDSL router for the 20Mbps, Up to 40Mbps speed packages.
- Select ‘Next’.
What is the difference between ADSL and VDSL? Read our article to know more about the difference between ADSL and VDSL connection.
- You will then be taken to the shopping cart. Confirm your order and select “Checkout’.
- Follow the payment and delivery prompts from there.
Need more info? If you are unsure of What you need to get a Pure DSL connection, this article will help you with everything you need to know.