How to manage your Auto-Limits
The Auto-Limit function allows you to have the control to avoid bill shock, but the flexibility to not get cut off when it matters most.
You can set an Auto-Limit for your Airtime and Mobile Data.
Follow the steps below to manage your Auto-Limit in ClientZone:
- Select the mobile package you’d like to manage Auto-Limit for.
- Click on the ‘Auto-Limit’ button.
Auto-Limits are automatically set to In-Bundle Only, this means that only monthly allocated data or airtime is used and not automatically topped up unless done so manually.
- Select ‘Auto-Limit’ to set either or both your Data and Airtime usage limits.
- Set the increment amounts and monthly usage limits as desired for Data and Airtime sections.
- Check the box to accept the terms and conditions of the Auto-Limit top-up.
- Once done, click on the ‘Enable Auto-Limit’ button at the bottom of each section.
To disable the Auto-Limit, set it back to ‘In-Bundle Only’
Airtime & Data Limit Options. Want to know more about the different options for Data and Airtime usage? Read our Airtime Usage Limit and Mobile Data Usage Limits.