How to sign up for Air Mobile Prepaid
Sometimes you just want to know that you have airtime and mobile data when you want it. Especially if you travel, or don’t really use a lot, buying prepaid mobile might be easier for you.
Sign up for Prepaid via the Afrihost Order Form:
- Go to the Afrihost Order Form.
- Click on the ‘Mobile & Wireless’ tab.
- Now click on the ‘Air Mobile Prepaid’ tab.
- We offer 1GB FREE data every month with Air Mobile Prepaid. Select ‘Get a FREE GB’ to continue with the signup without adding any additional airtime or data. Alternatively, if you want to add additional airtime or data to your order, select ‘Get Extra Data or Airtime’.
- Select to Choose Your own package and select your required once-off Airtime amount and/or your required once-off Mobile Data amount.
- Click on the ‘Next Step’ button.
- You’ll be asked to Enter Your MTN Prepaid Mobile Number and confirm that the number is on MTN prepaid by ticking the box.
- Click on the ‘Next Step’.
- You will be directed to the Shopping Cart. Double-check your order is correct and Click on ‘Checkout’ to complete your order.
Sign up for Prepaid via the Afrihost Website:
- Go to Afrihost.com
- Select The ‘Air Mobile’ tab at the top of the page.
- Select ‘Prepaid Packages’.
- You’ll be taken to the Air Mobile Prepaid landing page. Scroll down to see the package options.
- Select ‘Claim my 1GB Free data’.
- Enter your MTN Prepaid number.
- Click next.
- If you are new you will need to create an account. You can create an account via Google, Facebook or entering your own details.
- If you have an existing Afrihost ClientZone account select ‘Already have an account? Login’
- Enter your Client Zone login details.
- You will be notified that you have successfully signed up receive 1GB free.
- Click next
- Add extra airtime if you wish. Scroll through the options.
- Click ‘Add Extra Airtime’ or ‘No, Thanks’
- Add extra data if you wish. Scroll through the options.
- Click ‘Add Extra data’ or ‘No, Thanks just the FREE 1GB’
- Select your preferred payment method or Create a new payment method.
- Confirm your details are correct and click ‘Complete Signup’.
Porting to Afrihost Mobile. Visit our Porting Instructions microsite for instructions on how to port your current number to Afrihost Mobile.