How to subscribe to Network Notifications in the Afrihost Mobile App
Our Afrihost Mobile App lets you add outage notifications on products you want to stay updated on.
Follow the steps below to add a specific outage notification in the Afrihost Mobile App:
- Open the Afrihost Mobile App.
- Select ‘Network’ from the bottom panel menu.
- Select the ‘bell’ icon on the top-right hand of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Add New Subscription’ button
- Select the product you wish to receive notifications for.
- Enter the area you wish to be notified about regarding network issues.
- Confirm your subscription details and tap on ‘Subscribe’.
- A notification will appear stating that the subscription was successful. You can either choose to ‘Add New Subscription’ or ‘View Your Subscriptions’.
- Your notification screen will show all your active subscriptions.
- If you would like to delete a subscription, simply tap on the ‘bin’ icon on the right of the subscription.
Get the app. The Afrihost app can be downloaded in the Google Play store or on the Apple App store