How to add banners to your website
If anyone clicks on any of your banners on your website and then signs up with us that sale will be attributed to you.
You will have 50% of their signed-up package credited to your account and they will save 50% on their first pro-rata invoice and 50% on their first full months invoice.
Once you’ve created your Refer a Friend links, you can add banners to your own website.
Create a Refer a Friend link. Read our article on how to create a Refer a Friend link.
Follow the steps below to add banners to your website:
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Other Services’ tab.
- Now click on the ‘Refer a Friend’ option.
- Click on the ‘Get Links & Banners’ link on the left.
- Choose the product that you want to get banners for and click on the ‘Show Banners’ button.
- Choose the shape and size banner you want to use.
- Copy and paste the text below the banner you want to use.
- Paste this HTML text into the HTML of your website.
Alternately you can copy the banner image you like and simply use your link you created. Please note though that if you do this you will not track the performance of this banner in your Reports.