You can easily reset your ClientZone password if you forgot your login details.
Follow the steps below to reset your password.
- Go to the ClientZone login screen.
- Enter the email address that you use to access your ClientZone account into the Username field.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
- A reset link will be emailed to the primary account holder to reset your password.
- Once on the password reset page, enter and confirm your new password and click on ‘Reset My Password’.
- For added security, you will be asked to enter a One Time PIN (OTP). Your OTP will be SMS’d to the primary contact person of the account.
- Enter the OTP and click ‘Submit’.
Your password will now be reset and you can log into your ClientZone account with the new details.