A favicon for your website is helpful for letting the user know which site is yours when they have several tabs open in the browser.
Adding a Favicon to your website
What is Favicon? They are small images used to show graphical representation of the site being visited.
To add a website favicon on SiteBuilder
Currently, favicons cannot be uploaded in the SiteBuilder editor but there is a way around this.
- Ensure you lable the image - favicon.ico
- Place it in the public_html directory via File Manager or FTP.
To add a website favicon on WordPress
- On your WordPress site Dashboard go Appearance the select customize.
- Click on Layout/ Header.
- Go to site Identity /Logo & Tittle
- Under site icon, click on ‘Change image and upload’.