Keep your website updated and current with new webpages and content.
Follow the steps below to add a new page to your website
- Log into ClientZone.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- On the right-hand side select the domain you want to edit.
- Click on the ‘Web Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Log in to Web Manager’.
- Under the ‘Afrihost Extras’ section, select ‘Afrihost Site Builder’.
- In the menu located on the left-hand side, click ‘Pages’ and select ‘Add New’.
- This will be redirected to the Edit Page where you can edit your new web page. You can change the page title and URL.
- Then edit and style your page using the drag and drop menu to the left-hand side with different Widgets to help create your page.