How to add a package plan for a Reseller Hosting Account
As a reseller, you will need to create your own packages to sell to your clients. ie: Gold, Silver, Bronze.
WHM is the platform that allows you to create custom hosting plans or packages that you can assign to an account. Each package can be customized to assign specific resources, quotas and features to each package and scale according to your client’s requirements.
To create a package you need to sign in to your WHM cPanel account.
- Select the VISP (virtual ISP) account from the list of Hosting products on the right-hand side.
- To access WHM select the cPanel button.
WHM (Web Host Manager) is a control user interface that gives the administrator the ability to manage multiple cPanel-based websites.
- The WHM interface will load on a new tab.
- On the home page select ‘Add a package’.
- Add a name for the new package you are creating.
- Specify the resource parameters for the new package.
- Select ‘Add’ once the parameters set up is complete.
- To view the account you have created, select ‘List Accounts’ from the menu on the left-hand side to view the accounts you have created and their packages.
- Here you can view all the accounts and their packages created on your reseller account.