Having a contact form is an essential part of a website and displaying your location helps improve your site.
Follow the steps below to add a map to your website
- Log in to ClientZone.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- On the right-hand side select the domain you want to edit.
- Click on the ‘Web Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Log in to Web Manager’.
- Under the ‘Afrihost Extras’ section, select ‘Afrihost Site Builder’.
- From the main menu on the left-hand side, click ‘Pages’ and select ‘All Pages’.
- Select ‘Contact’ to navigate to your contact page.
- Select the map and the settings toolbar will appear or from the menu on the left-hand side under ‘Other’ select ‘Google Maps’, drag and drop onto your page.
- Select ‘Add New Marker’ or edit the existing details.
- Under Address enter the physical address.
- Under Title enter the location name.
- Under Description, select ‘Edit’ to edit the location details.
- Ensure you select ‘Update’ at the top of the screen to update your site with the new changes.