- Log into ClientZone.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the Shared Hosting section, select your domain.
- Click on ‘Website Manager’.
- Select the ‘Log into Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Email Accounts’ in the side menu.
How to create a mailbox in CWP
- Select ‘Email Accounts’.
- Click on ‘Add a New MailBox’ button on the right of the web panel.
- Add a mailbox window will appear. Fill in the details to create the mailbox.
Email Address. eg: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailbox Size. eg: 20000MB
Password. Ensure the password is strong, use the random password generator option.
- Click the ‘Add’ button to create the mailbox.
- Once successfully created, your new mailbox will be displayed in the Mailbox List. You can edit the usage limit, change the password or add a new Mailbox.
- You can view your mailbox settings on the right-hand side of the mailbox list panel, use these settings to configure your emails in a mailbox client (eg: Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird) or on a mobile device (eg: Android or iOS).
Setting up your emails. Please read our How to set up your mail in Microsoft Outlook or How to setup email on Apple iPhone articles for easy instructions and you can find more email set up articles in the E-mail section of the Help Centre.