Follow the steps below to create an App using Softaculous.
Log into cPanel via ClientZone
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the Hosting tab.
- Select your relevant domain.
- Click on the cPanel button, and log in.
- Once on the cPanel page, scroll down to the option that says Softaculous.
- You will now be able to see all the Apps that Softaculous offers.
For this example, we will install Wordpress.
- Move your mouse over the Wordpress icon and click install.
- You will now be able to change all the setting for this App.
- Firstly, change the directory where the App will be installed. You don’t want there to be any directory so delete any content and leave this blank.
- Then change the login details on Admin Account. Change the username if you want and add a password. Here you can click on the password generator to create a strong password for you or type in your own.
- Change any other setting you want, then scroll down to the bottom and click install.
- Your App will now install, this may take some time so be patient.
And that’s it. Your App is installed. Make sure to make a note of all the important details provided on this page before you close it, for future use.