Log into cPanel via ClientZone
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Select your domain on the right hand side.
- Click on the ‘cPanel’ button.
- Now select ‘Log into cPanel’.
Check if a database is available to export
Before you can export a database, we recommend you do a quick check to see if one is available.
- Scroll down and click on ‘MySQL Database’.
- Any database that is available will be listed on this screen.
- To continue, click on the home button at the top of the screen.
Export your database
- Click on the ‘PHPMyAdmin’ option.
- You’ll see the database available for export on the left hand side.
- Select the database to continue.
- Now click on the ‘Export’ option to continue.
- Select your preferred Export Method.
- For this example we will use the Quick option.
- Make sure that the Format is set to SQL and click on the ‘Go’ button.
- You database will be downloaded to your computer.