You can easily take ownership of a Domain hosted with Afrihost in ClientZone, simply follow the steps below.
How to gain ownership of a domain hosted with Afrihost
Give over ownership first. Before you can take ownership of a domain, the other person first needs to transfer the domain to your ClientZone account. Read How to give ownership of a domain.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- On the left-hand side under Domain Ownership, click on ‘Give or gain a domain’.
- A pop up will appear. Select ‘Gain Domain’.
- Select the domain you would like to take ownership of.
- Enter the Authorisation Key.
- Click ‘Receive Selected Products’
- Select the payment method you would prefer.
- Click ‘Complete Ownership Change’.
- Confirm that you accept the transfer of these products and click ‘Transfer Products’.
- A notification will pop up ‘Successful’.