You can import a MySQL database via cPanel in the Hosting section of ClientZone.
Log into cPanel via ClientZone
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Select your domain on the right hand side.
- Click on the ‘cPanel’ button.
- Now select ‘Log into cPanel’.
Check if you have an existing MySQL database
Before you can import a database, we recommend you do a quick check to see if one is available.
- Scroll down and click on ‘MySQL Database’.
- Any database that is available will be listed on this screen.
- To continue, click on the home button at the top of the screen.
Import your database
- Click on the ‘PHPMyAdmin’ option.
- You’ll see the database available on the left hand side.
- Select the database to continue.
- Now click on the ‘Import’ option to continue.
- Under ‘File to import’ click on the ‘Choose File’ button and select the database stored on your computer.
- Leave all options as default and make sure your format is set correctly.
- Click on ‘Go’ to import your file.