- Log into ClientZone.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the Shared Hosting section, select your domain.
- Click on ‘Website Manager’.
- Select the ‘Log into Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Domains’ in the side menu.
How to install an AutoSSL certificate for your domain in CWP
What is an SSL certificate? Read our Understanding SSL certificates article for more information.
- Select ‘AutoSSL’.
- Select the domain name from the drop-down menu and click ‘Install’.
Your SSL certificate has been successfully installed for your domain.