How to log into cPanel
Follow the steps below to log into cPanel via ClientZone:
- Go to ClientZone.
- Log in using your ClientZone credentials.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the ‘Shared Hosting’ section, select the domain you wish to access.
- Click on the ‘Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Log into Website Manager’.
Follow the steps below to log into cPanel via URL directly:
- Go to your internet browser
- Enter: cpanel.yourdomainname.co.za. eg: cpanel.afrihost.co.za
- Enter the username and password.
The login details were sent in the FTP documentation on registration.
Resend shared server hosting (FTP) details. To have your cPanel access details sent to you. Read here to see how to Send Passwords to your mailbox.