Follow the steps below to restore a backup for a website using Afribackup in cPanel.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Select the domain you want to restore.
- Click on the ‘Website Manager’ button and then ‘Log into Website Manager’.
- Once in cPanel, select Afribackup restore.
- On this page, you will see a list of available restore points, select a date that you know the website was working, click on the plus sign on the left to expand the menu. Then select the browse button.
- Double click on the folder you want to restore and select the folder that says public_html.
- Click on the Restore Selected button at the top of the screen, and click Restore.
Wait for the process to complete, and close your pages. Open your browser and navigate to your site to check if it was restored successfully.