How to set up reCAPTHCA on your contact form in SiteBuilder
What is reCAPTCHA? reCAPTCHA protects you against spam and other types of automated abuse.
How to register for reCAPTCHA
- Login to Gmail account to Register reCAPTCHA
- Register with Google reCAPTCHA.
- Select the ‘Admin Console’ button to register.
- Fill in the details of the new site.
- Enter a label for the new site.
- Choose the reCAPTCHA type.
reCAPTCHA v3 allows you to verify if an interaction is legitimate without any user interaction.
- “I’m not a robot” Checkbox.
- Invisible reCAPTCHA badge - Requires the user to click on a checkbox.
- reCAPTCHA v2 Android - The Android library is part of the Google Play services SafetyNet APIs.
- Enter the domain name.
- Accept the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service.
- Select ‘Submit’.
- Once the site has been registered you will be shown the Site Key and Secret Key.
Take a copy of both of these keys.
Now Login to Site Builder
- Log into ClientZone.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the Shared Hosting section, select your domain.
- Click on ‘Website Manager’.
- Select the ‘Log into Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Afrihost Site Builder’ or ‘SitePad.
- From the main menu on the left-hand side, click ‘Settings’ and select ‘Contact Form’.
- On the Contact Form Setting Page, Enter the reCAPTCHA Site Key and reCAPTCHA Secret Key in the relevant boxes.
- Under reCAPTCHA language, enter ‘en-GB’.
- Click ‘Save’.
The reCAPTCHA that you added will be registered and now can be used on the contact form.