How to set up usage notifications in CWP
- Log into ClientZone.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the Shared Hosting section, select your domain.
- Click on ‘Website Manager’.
- Select the ‘Log into Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘CWP Settings’ in the side menu.
- Set the notifications as desired.
- Click ‘Save’.
Definitions of the notification settings
- Quota: Send notifications when your space limit is about to run out.
- Website change detector: Make notifications if you find frequent changes to the index of websites.
- Email account space limit: Notify when one or more email accounts are approaching the quota limit.
- By Email: Notifications are sent by email.
- Mail account: Email account to which notifications will be sent.
- Visuals: Activation of warnings or visual alerts, these alerts will be shown in the header with the bell icon.