Follow the steps below to sign up for a Shared Hosting package via the Afrihost Order form.
- Go to the Afrihost Order Form.
- Click on the ‘Web Hosting’ tab.
- You can choose between either Linux or Windows Shared Hosting.
- Choose your preferred package and click ‘Next Step’.
- Now select your Domain Option.
- New Domain - register a new domain that does not exist yet.
- Transfer Domain - if you have a domain and want to transfer to Afrihost.
- Self Management - if you already have a domain and want to manage it yourself.
Enter your Domain name.
- New Domain - Enter the domain you want to register and select from the available domains.
- Transfer Domain - Enter the existing domain name.
- Select ‘Next Step’
- The this will take you to your shopping cart. Please confirm the products are correct. You will see the pro-rata rate you will pay for this month and the full monthly payments thereafter.
- Select ‘Checkout’
- Select a payment method. Add new or use existing details.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Select Complete order.
When this is completed you will be sent a Welcome mail.
The mail will contain your login details to your client zone and cPanel login details so you can manage your domain.
These will include your FTP details so you may upload your domain to the public_html folder in your cPanel.