I want to design my own website but I don’t have any experience. Where can I learn about website design?
- Our Linux packages from Silver to Platinum offer free site builders which you can use based on a template. Once you (or us) installs the templates; you can then customise the look & feel based on what you desire. More details can also be found on this article.
- You can also use applications such as MS Publisher that have a wizard guiding you step by step.
- There are many great tutorials on the web which can teach you how to design websites – from basic to advanced. Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- W3Schools Online Web Tutorials - http://www.w3schools.com/
- WebReference Articles - http://webreference.com/authoring/design/tutorials.html
- HTML Goodies - http://www.htmlgoodies.com/
- Web Developers Virtual Library (Advanced) - http://www.wdvl.com/