How to create an email account
You can create an email account via ClientZone in your control panel.
How to create an email account in ClientZone
- Select the domain you wish to create a mailbox for from the list on the right-hand side.
- Select ‘Manage Email’.
- This will take you in to your control panel, either cPanel or CWP. The steps for both can found below.
How to create an email account through cPanel
- Once in cPanel, click on the ‘+ Create’ button.
- To create an email account enter the username for the email address next to the domain.
- Enter a strong password for the account. You can select ‘Generate’ to have a random password generated for you.
- Select the storage space you require.
- When done, scroll down and click ‘+ Create’.
Your new mailbox will be created and will display in the Email Account list.
How to create an email account through CWP (Centos Web Panel)
- Once in CWP, select ‘Email Accounts’, either from the menu on the left or scroll down the main menu options.
- Once in the Mail Box Accounts List, select ‘Add a New Mailbox’.
- Enter the New Mailbox details. Enter the prefix next to the domain.
- Enter a new secure password for the account.
- When done, select ‘Add’.
Your new mailbox will be created and will display in the Mail Box Account list.
Create a mailbox in CWP. Read more on How to create a mailbox in CWP from this article.