Email Forwarding takes an individual email account and forwards it to another email address. These email addresses can be different, as long the one you are forwarding is linked to your domain.
How to create an email forwarder in cPanel
Remember. In order to create an email forwarder, you must be an existing email account to forward emails to. If you need to create an email account, simply select ‘Email Accounts’ on the left. In the first box, enter the email you want to create and the password.
Follow the steps below to create an email forwarder in cPanel.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the Hosting tab.
- In the Hosting panel, select the domain you want to use.
- On the next screen, select the cPanel button and log into cPanel.
- Under the Email section, select the ‘Forwarders’ option.
- Click on ‘Add Forwarder’.
- Under the Address section, enter the email address you want to forward in ‘Address to
- Under the Destination section, select ‘Forward to Email Address’ and enter the email address you want to forward these
too, this can be any email address you want. emails
- Click the ‘Add Forwarder’ button.
You will get a confirmation screen telling you that all emails from your domain email are being forwarded to your
You can go back to the home screen and select the ‘Forwarders’ option again to check that your email is being forwarded.
You’ll also see that you have 2 options now with this email forwarder, you can either trace or delete this forwarder. Tracing will show you how the connection will be made.