How to set up an email autoresponder in cPanel
What is an email autoresponder?
An autoresponder is a feature that automatically generates a response to all messages received to an email address.
Follow the steps below to create an email autoresponder in cPanel.
- Log into cPanel.
- Select Autoresponders.
- Set the character set to utf-8.
- Set the Interval. (The number of hours to wait between responses to the same email address)
- Provide your email address and your domain name.
- Set the Subject of your message.
- In the body section, type the message you want to be sent in your autoresponse mail.
- Set the Start and Stop date.
- Then click the Create/Modify button to set up the autoresponder.
Please note: Please read the How to log into cPanel article for instructions on how to log into cPanel