Having a domain email address is one of the first steps to help create a professional online presence and make it easy for people to contact you. A domain email address makes it easy for clients to remember you and gives your company credibility.
How to sign up for a domain email package
What is a domain email? A domain email is the web address that appears after the @ symbol in your email address. E.g: email@example.com
NOTE. When you sign up for a shared hosting package, it includes email accounts and a FREE domain name.
Sign up for email hosting via the Afrihost website:
- Visit the Afrihost.com website.
- At the top of the page select ‘Domains’.
- Under Personalised Email section, select ‘Domain Email’.
- Scroll down to view the Domain Email packages available. Select from the Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum Email options. Each offer different features.
- Select the package you want, to suit your email requirements and click ‘Sign Up Now!’
- This will take you to Afrihost ClientZone order form, confirm all details of the package are correct.
- Click ‘Proceed to next step’.
- If you are an existing Afrihost client enter your current ClientZone log in credential and click ‘Login to account’.
- If you are a new Afrihost client, please enter your details to create a new account.
- Select ‘Proceed to next step’ once logged in.
- Select the Domain Management type:
- New Domain - If this is a new sign up and you don’t yet have a domain name for your emails.
- Transfer Domain - If you are transferring an existing domain name over to Afrihost.
- Self Management - If you wish to manage your own domain registration. Afrihost is not responsible for renewals, transfers or DNS management etc.
- Now enter your Domain name. We will check if the entered domain name is available to continue.
- Below you will see the cost summary and pro-rata rate you will pay today.
- Click ‘Proceed to final step’.
- Enter your payment details. Select an existing account or enter new billing details.
- Tick the box to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Select ‘Complete order’.
When this process is completed you will be sent a welcome mail.
The mail will contain your login details to your ClientZone and your control panel (cPanel or CWP) login details so that you can manage your domain easily.
Set up your emails. If you would like to know How to set up your mail in Microsoft Outlook or set up your mail in Apple Mail please read our Help Centre article for assistance.