How to cancel your Fibre account
Follow the steps below to cancel your Fibre services in ClientZone:
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Connectivity’ tab.
- Now select your Fibre package from the list on the right hand side.
- Click on the ‘Edit Package’ button.
- Click on the ‘Cancel this Service’ button.
- Complete the form and click on ‘Cancel this Service’ button to confirm your cancellation.
Please note. Any cancellations done before the 15th of the month will take effect at the end of that month.
Cancellations done after the 15th of the month will then only be effective from the end of the following month.
Services cannot be cancelled if there are any outstanding balances on the account. The account must be settled first.
Want to change your package? You do not need to cancel your Fibre package if you only want to change to another Fibre line speed/package. Read our How to change your Fibre package article to find out how.