How to reactive a Fibre line that is pending cancellation.
If your Fibre line status reads ‘Pending Cancellation’ this means our system has not yet fully terminated the line.
- Navigate to ClientZone and log in.
- Select the ‘Connectivity’ tab.
- Select your Fibre package listed on the right.
- Select ‘Edit package’ button on the right.
- Select ‘Reactivate Service’ on the right.
Reactivation may take up to a week depending on the provider, see lead times for more.
How to reactive a Fibre line that has been completely cancelled but still at the same address.
If the Fibre line status is fully cancelled, you will need to contact our support department from the primary e-mail address used to sign up for the Fibre line to request its reinstatement. This will then be escalated, and the last mile provider will need to reactivate the line and provision it back to Afrihost. Reactivation may take up to a week depending on the provider, see lead times for more.
How to active a Fibre line at a new address with an existing CPE/ONT.
If you are a new client to Afrihost and have moved to an address that has a Fibre ONT box already installed on the wall and would like to sign up, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Afrihost Pure Fibre site.
- Enter the street address where you would like Fibre to be installed, select the correct address from the drop-down options.
- Click the ‘Check Coverage’ button.
- If there is more than one provider available in your area you can select your preferred Fibre network provider, however, if there is only one provider available it will automatically be selected.
- Select your preferred Pure Fibre package and connection speed.
- Select ‘Checkout’.
- You’ll be redirected to the Afrihost Order Form.
- Complete the Fibre address details for your installation.
- Under the Order type field, specify that this is an existing Fibre line by selecting ‘Migrate my existing line’.
- Click on the ‘Next Step’ button.
- Afrihost will supply you with a dual-band Wi-Fi router as part of your order. You’ll be asked to configure your router. Once done, click on ‘Next Step’.
- Finally, you’ll be taken to your Shopping Cart. Click on ‘Checkout’ to complete the order.
Please keep an eye on your inbox - we’ll send you an e-mail once the line has been activated and migrated to Afrihost.