How to sign up for Afrihost Fibre and Vuma Reach
You can sign up for Vuma Reach Fibre via the Afrihost Fibre site. Please note that Vuma Reach is a prepaid product and payment is processed through Payfast and not Afrihost.
Follow the steps below to sign up for a Vuma Reach Fibre package:
- Go to the Afrihost Vuma Reach Fibre microsite.
- Enter the street address where you would like Fibre to be installed, select the correct address from the drop-down options.
- Click the ‘Check Coverage’ button.
- Select the Pure Fibre package and connection speed.
- Select ‘Checkout’.
- You’ll be redirected to the Afrihost Order Form to complete the order process. Complete the Fibre Line Location details for your installation. Ensure the installation details are correct.
- Under ‘Order Type’ select ‘New Installation’ or ‘Migrate my existing Fibre line’
New Installation - There is no fibre line infrastructure installed at the premises.
Migrate my existing fibre line - There is a fibre line & ONT/CPE already installed at the premises and you want your line with Afrihost.’
Click ‘Next Step’.
- Finally, you’ll be taken to your Shopping Cart. Ensure the product in the cart is correct.
- Click on ‘Checkout’ to complete the order.
Remember to check your emails to complete the sign up via PayFast.
Payment via PayFast
- Please check your emails for an email from Afrihost with a PayFast link to complete the sign-up process. Select ‘Add payment details via PayFast’ to continue to the PayFast page.
IMPORTANT! The payment link sent is only valid for 14 days and thereafter will expire.
In PayFast you will see the amount due.
- Login to PayFast if you have an account with existing saved card details that you would like to use.
- Enter your credit or cheque card details in the payment section.
- Select ‘Pay’ and follow the prompts.
Update your PayFast details. It is important to keep your PayFast details up to date. Login to update.
Vuma Reach payments. If you would like to know more about How Vuma Reach payments work please read our Help Centre article for assistance.
How long will it take? Read our How long will it take to get connected article to find out approximately how long it will take to get connected based on your current situation.