Pure Fibre packages are uncapped, unshaped and unthrottled - There are no usage thresholds so you can use as much data as you like, whenever you like. No throttling or shaping will be applied. Uncapped Pure Fibre packages are, however, subject to our acceptable usage policy.
How to sign up for Afrihost Fibre via the microsite
Want to know more about Pure Fibre? If you would like to know more, please read our Pure Uncapped Fibre Experience Explained article for more details.
You can sign up for Afrihost Pure Fibre via our Fibre microsite, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to the Afrihost Fibre microsite.
- Enter the street address where you would like Fibre to be installed, select the correct address from the drop-down options.
- Click the ‘Check Coverage’ button.
- If there is more than one provider available in your area, you can select your preferred Fibre network provider, however, if there is only one provider available it will automatically be selected.
- Select your preferred Pure Fibre package and connection speed.
- Select ‘Checkout’.
- You’ll be redirected to the Afrihost Order Form to complete the order process. Complete the Fibre Line Location details for your installation.
- Under Order Type select ‘New Installation’ unless you are moving your line.
New Installation - There is no fibre line infrastructure installed at the premises.
Migrate my existing fibre line - There is a fibre line installed at the premises and you want your line with Afrihost.
- Enter your contact details.
- Click ‘Next Step’.
- Afrihost will supply you with a Wi-Fi router as part of your order. Select ‘Yes I need Wi-Fi’ or ‘No Thanks, I have my own’.
- If you selected ‘Yes I need Wi-Fi’ You’ll be asked to configure your new router. Once done, click on ‘Add Details’.
- Finally, you’ll be taken to your Shopping Cart. Click on ‘Checkout’ to complete the order.
If you do not have Fibre coverage in your area
You will be presented with an Interest form if Fibre is not available in your area. Enter your details and click on the ‘Notify Me’ button. We’ll let you know as soon as Fibre becomes available in your area.
Did you know? You can also sign up for Fibre via our Order Form. Read our How to sign up for Afrihost Fibre via the Order Form article to find out how.