You can sign up for Afrihost Fibre via our Fibre microsite, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to the Afrihost Fibre microsite.
- Enter the street address where you would like Fibre to be installed, select the correct address from the drop-down options.
- Click the ‘Check Coverage’ button.
- If there is more than one provider available in your area, you can select your preferred Fibre network provider, however, if there is only one provider available it will automatically be selected.
- Select your preferred Pure Fibre package and connection speed.
- Select ‘Checkout’.
- You’ll be redirected to the Afrihost Order Form to complete the order process. Complete the Fibre Line Location details for your installation. Under Order Type select ‘New Installation’ unless you are moving your previous line with the same provider. Click ‘Next Step’.
- Afrihost will supply you with a Wi-Fi router as part of your order. Select ‘Yes I need Wi-Fi’ or ‘No Thanks, I have my own’.
- If you selected ‘Yes I need Wi-Fi’ You’ll be asked to configure your new router. Once done, click on ‘Add Details’.
- Finally, you’ll be taken to your Shopping Cart. Click on ‘Checkout’ to complete the order.
If you do not have Fibre coverage in your area
You will be presented with an Interest form if Fibre is not available in your area. Enter your details and click on the ‘Notify Me’ button. We’ll let you know as soon as Fibre becomes available in your area.