You can sign up for Afrihost Fibre via our Order Form, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to the Afrihost Order Form.
- Click on the ‘Pure Fibre’ tab.
- Select ‘Pure Fibre’.
- To check availability in your area, select ‘Check if I can get Fibre’ button.
- You will be taken to the Fibre Coverage Map. Enter the address where you would like Fibre to be installed, select the correct address from the drop-down options and press Enter to search the map.
- Click on the ‘Check Fibre Availability’ button.
- Choose your preferred Fibre provider and fibre package. Click ‘Next Step’.
- Complete the Fibre Line Location details for your installation. Under ‘Order Type’ select ‘New Installation’ or ‘Migrate my existing Fibre line’
New Installation - There is no fibre line infrastructure installed at the premises.
Migrate my existing fibre line - There is a fibre line & ONT/CPE already installed at the premises and you want your line with Afrihost.’
- Click ‘Next Step’.
- Afrihost will supply you with a Wi-Fi router as part of your order. Select ‘Yes I need Wi-Fi’ or ‘No Thanks, I have my own’.
- If you selected ‘Yes I need Wi-Fi’ You’ll be asked to configure your new router. Once done, click on ‘Add Details’.
- Finally, you’ll be taken to your Shopping Cart. Click on ‘Checkout’ to complete the order.