You can sign up for Afrihost Fibre in ClientZone, simply follow the steps below:
Follow the steps below to sign up in ClientZone:
- Go to ClientZone.
- Log in using your ClientZone credentials.
- Select the ‘Connectivity’ tab.
- Select ‘Sign up a New Connectivity Package’, on the bottom left hand side.
- Select ‘Fibre’.
- You will be asked to check fibre availability in your area, Select ‘Check if I can get Fibre’
- You will be taken to the Fibre Coverage Map.
- Enter the address where you would like Fibre to be installed and press enter to search the map.
- Click on the ‘Check Fibre Availability’ button.
- Select your desired Fibre package and connection speed.
- Click Next
- Then complete the Fibre address details for your installation. Once done, click on the ‘Next Step’ button.
- Afrihost will supply you with a dual-band Wi-Fi router as part of your order. You’ll be asked to configure your router. Once done, click on ‘Next Step’.
- Finally, you’ll be taken to your Shopping Cart. Click on ‘Checkout’ to complete the order.