- Connect to your router via LAN cable or Wi-Fi.
- Open your internet browser.
- Navigate to the routers IP address.
- Enter 192.168.0.1 into the search bar and hit enter to search.
- Log into the router.
- Click Login
- In the router Home interface, under ‘2 My Router’, select “LTE /UMTS Settings”.
How to configure the APN on your ZTE LTE Device
- Select APN.
NOTE. We advise you not to change the settings as the ZTE is set to auto-configure.
- The mode is set to ‘Auto’ as the ZTE is set to auto-configure. However, if you do wish to change it, change the mode to ‘Manual’
- From the ‘Profile’ drop-down menu select the option you want. LTE or mobile data and the fields will auto-populate with the APN details
- Click ‘Set as default’.
- Go back to the Home page and ensure the “LTE /UMTS” button is set to ON.