If your Fixed LTE Wireless SIM card has been lost, stolen or damaged you can do a simple SIM Swap in ClientZone.
This will place a SIM only order, allocate the SIM to the current data package and disable the old sim serial on the network.
How to do a Fixed LTE SIM swap in ClientZone.
- Go to the ClientZone.
- Select the ‘Connectivity’ tab.
- Select ‘Sign up a New Connectivity Package’ button on the left-hand side.
- Select ‘Mobile Data’.
- Select ‘Replacement SIM’.
- You will now be redirected to the Order Form. You will be informed about replacing your SIM Card, Click ‘Next Step’.
- If you aren’t logged in already, you’ll be asked to enter your ClientZone log in details to proceed, click ‘Login’.
- From the product drop-down menu select the Fixed LTE Wireless product you want a replacement SIM card for.
- You will be directed to your shopping cart, and it will display the replacement SIM selected. Select ‘Check out’.
- Select a delivery option you prefer and complete the details.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Confirm your order is correct and click on ‘Complete My Order’.