You can easily change your Fixed Wireless package from RAIN to Cell C in ClientZone.
As these are two different networks, you will be guided through the process of placing a new order for Cell C and your current package with Rain will be cancelled at the end of the current calendar month.
Follow the steps below to migrate from RAIN to Cell C in ClientZone:
- Log in to ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Connectivity’ tab.
- Select the Fixed Wireless package that you want to switch from.
- Click on the ‘Migrate Package’ button.
- Tick the box to accept that you have read and understood the process explained.
- Click on ‘Start Migration’ and follow the steps to complete the migration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I have to RICA my Cell C SIM card?
Yes, as this is a new order you will be required to provide RICA documents for your new SIM card.
What happens to my existing topups?
Any existing topups you have will be forfeited at cancellation.
Will my existing promotions carry over?
Any promotions (excluding the Rain Double Data Promotion) applied to your current package will be carried over to the new package on Cell C.