How to top up your Fixed Wireless data
If you’re running low on or have depleted your data you can easily add more by simply topping up your account in ClientZone.
Follow the steps below to top up your Fixed Wireless account in ClientZone:
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Connectivity’ tab.
- Select the Fixed Wireless data package that you want to top up.
- Click on the ‘Data Topups’ button.
- Select the topup amount you want from the drop-down menu and payment method.
- Click on the checkbox to confirm that you’ll be charged immediately for the topup.
- Click on the ‘Topup my Data’ button to confirm your topup.
Payment details. If you would like to update your existing payment details or add new payment details please read our Help Centre articles for assistance.
Topup data rollover. You can find out more about when topup data expires by reading our Fixed Wireless topup data rollover article.
Did you know? You can also topup your account on the go in our Mobile App. Once in the App, go to your Fixed Wireless package and tap on ‘Data Topups’ and follow the prompts to top up your account.