You may want to make changes to your firewall settings to filter data and protect your system from harm.
- Open the Control Panel by clicking the search magnifying glass next to start and typing ‘Control Panel.’
- Click ‘System and Security’.
- Click ‘Windows Firewall’.
- Select ‘Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall’ or ‘Advanced Firewall settings’.
- If you have selected ‘Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall’ click the ‘Change Settings’ button and then select the apps or features you want to allow or disallow and then
- Click ‘OK’ to save these changes.