How to prevent users from visiting certain websites
Follow the steps below to set up a web filter.
- Log into the router.
- Go to the Firewall Switch option under the Security section.
- Select the ‘Enable domain name filter’ tick box and click ‘Apply’.
- Now click on ‘Domain Name Filter’ under the Security section.
- Click on the ‘Add’ button to block a new website.
- Enter the domain/website name you wish to block.
- Set the status to ‘On’.
- Under the Options column, click ‘OK’.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button to confirm your settings.
- The filter has been set, the website has been blocked.