How to train the email spam filter using cPanel
Follow the instructions below to train the spam filter
- Go to your webmail. (example http://webmail.yourdomain.co.za)
- Login using your email as the username and your email password.
- Open any spam email.
- Select ‘Download’ option from the menu found under ‘More’.
- Log into cPanel.
- Select the Professional Spam Filter.
- Select ‘Train Spam’ button under the Incoming section.
- Upload the spam email which you have downloaded to complete the process.
- You have successfully trained the spam filter.
- This can be repeated many times using different spam emails to optimise the spam filter.
Log into cPanel: If you are unsure How to log into cPanel the easy instructions in this article will show you how.