How to change the email where you receive your VoIP voicemails
With VoIP, voice messages are received via email as audio files. This is different from the traditional way of receiving voice messages and you may wish to change the email address that receives these voicemails for your Pure VoIP account.
Follow the steps below to change these details in ClientZone:
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Pure VoIP’ tab.
- Select the VoIP package that you want to edit on the right-hand side.
- Click on the ‘Voice Mail’ button.
- Enter the email address where you would like to receive the voicemails going forward.
- Select ‘Update’ to save the new email address.
- Select ‘Okay’ accept the update.
VoIP voicemail to email. If you would like to know how to get your Pure VoIP voicemails to email, please read our Help Centre article for assistance.