What is VoIP?
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. VoIP allows you to make telephone calls over a high-speed Internet connection. Pure VoIP is an alternative telephone service that works off your existing Internet connection.
How does VoIP work?
VoIP is achieved by taking your analogue voice signals, converting them into digital signals and sending them as data over your broadband line. VoIP can be phone-based or computer-based allowing for phone calls to be made over the Internet using either a regular VoIP- enabled phone, an app on a mobile device, or on a computer. Once you sign up for Pure VoIP service, we’ll give you your own unique VoIP number to use like a regular phone number.
What are the benefits of VoIP?
- Pure VoIP is an alternative telephone service that works off your existing Internet connection.
- No monthly subscription costs and no monthly line or rental fees.
- Pure VoIP calls are charged per second.
- All calls between Pure VoIP numbers are FREE. This includes any number that is on the CTEL network.
- If you run out of call time you can easily topup.
- Any unused monthly CallTime will roll over for 3 months.
- Voicemail to Email. Voicemails will be sent as an audio file attachment to a predefined email address of your choice.
- VoIP offers an Auto-Topup feature - your package gets topped up with mini CallTime bundles specified by you, until the maximum is reached.